Last modified on 10/26/2023
1) What is a cookie?
When consulting the site, information relating to the browsing of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on the site may be recorded in text files called "cookies", installed on your browser.
The cookie does not identify you personally, but only your terminal's browser.
2) What are cookies for?
These cookies and other tracers are deposited and used via our website by [le Centre des Congrès d'Epinal] and by third-party companies. Some are essential to the operation of the website and others enable us to provide you with certain functions and optimize your use of our site.
3) How do I set these cookies?
When you connect to our site, a banner appears. Subject to your choice, cookies will be stored in the memory of your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, cell phone, etc.).
You may object to the storage of cookies at any time in one of two ways:
- By accessing our cookie management module at the foot of the page, or by clicking on the "Manage cookies" button at the bottom of each page of the site.
- or by modifying the parameters of your browser by consulting the sites in link below according to your type of browser:
- Firefox: Tools menu ► options ► privacy tabs ► select the desired options
- Chrome: Settings menu (logo settings) ►Parameters ► Advanced settings ► Content settings ► Choose the desired options
- Explorer: Tools menu ► Internet options ► Privacy tab ► Select the desired level
- Safari: Safari (logo settings) ► Preferences ► Security ► Show cookies ► Choose the desired options
4) What types of cookies are used on our site?
- Tarte au Citron: cookie: tarteaucitron issued by our website & which stores your consent preferences concerning the acceptance or not of cookies expires 1 week
You have the option of objecting to the use of audience trackers strictly necessary for the operation and day-to-day administration of the website in the cookie management module accessible at the foot of the page or using the "Cookie management" button located at the bottom of each page of the site.
If you choose to technically block these functional cookies, you may find that browsing our site and/or using some of its functions may be impaired.
- Audience measurement and performance cookies :
Center des Congrès d'Epinal measures the number of visits, the number of pages viewed, your activity on our site as well as your frequency of return in order to adapt our site to your requests and needs.
- Google Analytics : Cookie ga*, expiration 1 year : Count and track page views
- Third-party cookies designed to improve the interactivity of our site:
The Centre des Congrès d'Epinal uses certain services offered by third-party sites for its website, which result in the deposit of third-party cookies by these services. These include sharing buttons
Social networks :
Videos: Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCShfSr_2xWEbRTMSTDXTDCg
5) How long are cookies stored?
Cookies, including consent-exempt cookies, have a lifespan of 13 months from the first time they are deposited on your terminal.
6) List of third-party trackers and cookies
Third parties, also known as "trackers", have not received the consent of site users.
They are generally managed by third parties who have been consulted by the site visited and not by the user himself. Their main purpose is to enable the third party to see which pages have been visited on the site in question by a user and to collect information about him. They are subject to the same regulations as cookies concerning consent, which must be informed, free, specific, unambiguous and prior to the insertion or reading of third-party applications. However, certain third parties are exempt from the consent requirement, notably when they are strictly necessary for a function expressly requested by the user.
Several trackers are present on the site:
> GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Google Analytics is an offering of Google Ireland Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Ireland, whose registered office is at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. The company may place cookies on your terminal. These cookies enable Google to analyze the use of our website. In this way, Google obtains personal data such as your IP address.
The transfer of personal data outside the EU to Google's servers in the USA is governed by the Privacy Shield, to which Google is a member. For more information on Google's data protection management and settings options, visit https://policies.google.com/privacy.
> GOOGLE FONT
> Google Captcha (www.google.com/recaptcha/) - 258 call(s)
To protect our website from abusive automated spam, we use Google's "reCAPTCHA" service, which checks whether data entered on our website (e.g. on a contact form) has been entered by a user or by an automatic program.
Google Recaptcha is an offering of Google Ireland Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Ireland, whose registered office is at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
In order to provide you with a list of upcoming events at the Convention Center, we use SITLOR to upload these events to our website.
Sitlor is a service of the Agence Régionale du Tourisme Grand Est, SIRET n° 848 825 196 000 27, headquartered at 24 rue de Verdun 68000 COLMAR.
7 - Exercising your rights
In accordance with current legislation and regulations, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your data at any time (article 15 of the RGPD)
- The right to rectify, update or complete your data (Article 16 of the RGPD).
- The right to demand the erasure of your data (Article 17 of the RGPD).
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time (article 13-2 c of the RGPD).
- The right to limit the processing of your data (Article 18 of the RGPD)
- The right to object to the processing of your data (Article 21 of the RGPD).
- The right to portability of your data, where it is subject to automated processing (Article 20 of the RGPD).
To exercise these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Contact our DPO electronically: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact our DPO by post :
OFFICE DE TOURISME D'ÉPINAL ET SA REGION - To the attention of the Data Protection Officer
9, rue du Général Leclerc
B.P. 25 - 88026 EPINAL Cedex
In the event of any difficulties relating to the management of your data or the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the CNIL: website:(https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).